Course length: 1 day
Max. number of attendees: 12
Training Provider: The Mental Health Toolkit by Suffolk Mind
Price: £150 per person
The Mental Health Toolkit’s full day course for organisations to raise awareness of how the menopause affects people in your workplace.
Menopausal women are the fastest-growing workplace demographic. According to the Fawcett Society, 77% of women experience one or more symptoms they describe as ‘very difficult’. And, with as many as 1 in 4* considering leaving work during their menopause, it’s a key area for employers to focus on.
Our Menopause in the Workplace course has been designed using the Emotional Needs & Resources approach, a wider lens through which we can consider how the menopause affects people in the workplace.
We will explore what the menopause is (and what it isn’t) and how it affects people within the context of our health and wellbeing. Through breakout rooms and discussion we will look at how organisations can support people affected by the menopause and consider how a menopause policy can support individuals and organisations.
*According to The Menopause Friendly Accreditation.
Menopause in the Workplace will also help you:
- understand the different challenges people experiencing the menopause may face
- learn skills to support colleagues experiencing the menopause
- build an effective menopause policy that will support your organisation
The Menopause in the Workplace course covers:
- Exploring the menopause through the lens of our Emotional Needs & Resources
- A detailed look at the effects of menopause on sleep and how that affects the workplace
- Understanding how to use our innate resources to support colleagues
- Sharing ideas on how to build an effective menopause policy
For enquires and to make a booking, please visit The Mental Health Toolkit website.