Who is the Felixstowe Chamber of Trade and Commerce?
An Executive Committee of members who meet monthly to discuss business development and promotional opportunities in Felixstowe and the surrounding villages, to lobby on behalf of businesses, and to discuss relevant issues including town centre, visitor economy and important review planning applications.
What is the Felixstowe Chamber of Trade and Commerce?
- An association of local businesses that have a common aim of supporting one another and representing our combined interest in the community.
- Non-political, so you can support or oppose any proposals that affect the business community.
- Linked to Suffolk Chamber of Commerce (and through that the British Chamber of Commerce) offering members benefits and discounts.
We represent members on
- Bank of England Panel
- East Suffolk Business Association Network
- Felixstowe Business Improvement District Working Group
- Felixstowe Forward Sponsor Group
- Felixstowe Town Council
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce
- Tourism/Visitor Economy Working Group
- Transport & Infrastructure Working Group
- Visit Felixstowe CIC
We work closely with
- East Suffolk Council (Economic Development and Regeneration Team)
- Felixstowe Port Users Association
- Events; The Felixstowe Carnival Association, Art on the Prom and Felixstowe Book Festival
- Regular Networking Events
- Social Functions
- Business related Seminars and Workshops
- Support for Local Charities
- Advertising & Promotion within Local & National Media
- A Website with a Directory of Members
- Newsletters and Newswires to keep members in touch with progress